Saturday, July 12, 2008

The essential element

With constant research, thorough observation, perseverance, optimism, constant guidance and assistance of my school principal and co-teachers and of course my continued prayers the job has finally gone smooth; although there were still some things that needed ironing.

But as days and months had passed I came to realize that there was just essentially one element that I possessed that motivated me to go on lucratively with the job; and it was and still is “Love”.
My love for the kids had made me a flexible person that could cater their diverse personalities. I became a master, a magician, a fairy god-mother, a clown, a police officer, a nurse, a dancer, a singer, a playmate and etc. The sweet thing is they said that I can portray a different character because I am a Teacher. Yes a teacher who tried to always bring rainbow to their otherwise colorless day.








Dancing " I can go anywhere when I'm with you"






The artwork of my students
When you teach and love your students they'll definitely love you back and this is one of the many ways they show their love.

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

That's why becoming a teacher is not an easy task. It is all about love. I am sure you can handle it very well.