Wednesday, July 23, 2008

and I found a Second Family

Have I not found a second family in Japan feeling homesick could have been getting worst.
My step mom, my step sisters and my aunts as I call them were part of God’s package to me. It’s awesome to realize that despite of our racial and cultural differences we do have the same compassionate hearts.



our principal (my aunt), my co-teachers (my sisters), our asst. principal ( my other aunt)



other co-teacher daughter of our principal and a sis ( portugues-japanese) always worried about me when I get sick.


Mother of my team-teacher ( my step mom, I call her mama)
Behind us is the top view of Kawaguchiko Lake.



With my team-teacher at Gibli Museum


1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hi..i hv added u under AMGING... take care and do keep in touch.. happy blogging to u..