Monday, July 21, 2008

Giving myself an incentive

Every time I had an illness or whenever loneliness hit me, the first thing that came into my mind was to go home. My 2 brothers ( very close to me) and my hubby were ok with the idea of going back home as they were also worried about me. On the other hand, the other side of me wanted also to stay or at least finish my contract. It might be a stupid decision also not to completely harvest the fruits of my endeavor. And so I prayed, “God help me overcome my homesickness and pls. I don’t want to get sick anymore.”


God was somewhat quick with his answers “Instead of just staying in your apartment on weekends and feeling lonely why don’t you explore the town and nearby places on weekends? It’s a good way of enhancing your Japanese.” And I was also quick with my reply “But God, I’m staying in my apartment because I’m saving money.” Before God could answer me, I was already on my way out from my apartment smiling “ I work my tail off in here, now it’s time to give myself an incentive."
The famous Thomas Train on my way to Fujiyushida nearby town of Kawaguchiko
here I am starting to reward myself with potatoe crisps inside the plastic bag lol
Famous roller coaster in Fujikyu Higland (nop didn't ride, i can't dare)
"Sashin onigaishimasu"-asking favor from a jap to take a picture of me.

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow, I think the colourful train had brighten up your day. Exploring is good as you can keep your mind as ease. You can even see new things and meet new people. But, I am just amazed by the train, really like it.hahaha, it really put a big smile on people's faces.

harikawebkur said...

Rengarenk çok hoş bir trene binmişsiniz. Anlaşılan şu ki onla gezerken epeyce mutlu olmuşsunuz, yüz ifadenizden belli. Ben daha önceden bu kadar güzel bir tren ve bu kadar şahane bir blog site kuranı görmemiştim. Sayenizde onu da gördüm. Sağolun.