Friday, July 18, 2008

Shouldn't be telling you...

Homesickness + physical & mental stress + emotional strain = illness (colds,fever,sore throat,nose bleeds worst was my acid reflux disease came back). Although I love and I enjoyed my job my body started to give in. My emotional strain wasn’t just because of my homesickness but also there were some stuff at home that I wished to personally settle. And that included my nephew who was supposed to enroll in college but didn’t. For whatever reason, he and his mother didn’t disclose. I came to realize that the movies I saw and the stories I heard were actually happening to me.
Sad to say that some people just have this notion that when you work abroad you’ve become a well-heeled person that you can provide anything they want and when you fail they’ll get the wrong end of the stick on you.

Being sick and alone were the worst things that happened to me. I spilt hot water on my legs trying to make a cup of soap while I had nausea due to fever.

Oh! I shouldn’t be telling this stuff makes me…

Sorry this post kinda dramatic…whew

No comments: