Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God's package

I should say that God has given me a package full of gifts as answer to my prayers. He did not only make my dream of working abroad into a reality but he added it with a job that made me tough, more flexible and feeling young ( you always feel young when you are with kids –“wink”) , parents who trusted my knack to teach their kids, my co-teachers who made me realized that I wasn’t alone albeit I was far from my family, and of course my bosses ( the principal and the director) who recognized my worth as a teacher.

Consequently, whenever loneliness struck me I usually diverted the feeling by relishing the gifts that God gave me.




With my ever nice and brilliant team teacher






The Kindergarten Teachers (my principal was the one taking the pic)

1 comment:

gLoR!e said...

you are a the pretty black cat i know..hehehe